I don't know if we were the only ones, but in all the excitement of getting back to Enfield we completely forgot to hand in our nomination for "Car of the Run"

I hope it's not too late, but our vote goes to Dieter Seidel and Susi Frey's blue TR4 - entry no. 108.  We both liked their car, their commitment in driving all the way from Germany in order to take part, but most of all Dieter and Susi who were both lovely, friendly people.

Richard and Enzo - Team 94

Right ....you have all had a great time and you enjoyed the run
Now respect the organisers,so why not each entrant, email the organisers with your selection for Car of The Run, so it does not finish up a half hearted response
I don`t think it should be a thread that that is only giving the response of one or two opinions
A lot of thought goes into this event.....so give a little thought into your nomination

All excellent contenders but I'd like to nominate Car 16 for not calling it a day when they realised at Tebay Services that the vibration they were experiencing on the way up to JO'G was the bracket holding the diff in place had snapped. They nursed it down to Lands End where the tied it up with wire and successfully finished the run, how's that for dedication to the event!

Car 99

michael_charlton wrote:
Right ....you have all had a great time and you enjoyed the run
Now respect the organisers,so why not each entrant, email the organisers with your selection for Car of The Run, so it does not finish up a half hearted response
I don`t think it should be a thread that that is only giving the response of one or two opinions
A lot of thought goes into this event.....so give a little thought into your nomination

Apologies Mike. i'll send Tim a proper email when I get to a real computer.

Richard (suitably chastened) :B