Having just joined in this years Run, any idea on the time/location of the Southern Drivers meeting?
I know its the 19th, but not sure of the time/exact location. I've something on that morning, but if its pm then i might still be able to make it.
Apologies if this is listed already elsewhere.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Polo Shirts: Light Blue in colour

Front: Small RBRR map on the breast
Back: Event title and listing of Control Stops
RHS Sleeve: CT Logo
LHS Sleeve: Mind Logo

Can't post a pic as it lists all the stops, don't want to give the game away!!!! Expect some serious motoring, no more mincing around at 1950miles, we are going for it!

There sure is a lot going on! Dont forget that Gaydon is a conferencing centre as well a motor museum and archive - it's a bog place! We'll be on the upper level where most museum visitors never go (other than to the cafe). We have one of the conference rooms, I don't know which one but for those of you who went to the WCR40 show, I think it's the same one we were in then.  
As far as I know, Gaydon entrance gives you access to everything as I doubt very much that any of the events will have separate ticketing/ access control on the day and most of the events state free entry if you have museum entry (which you will have if you're coming to the RBRR driver's meeting)

Confusion? No. Added value? I'd say so, yes :-)

Jason wrote:
most of the events state free entry if you have museum entry (which you will have if you're coming to the RBRR driver's meeting)

Confusion? No. Added value? I'd say so, yes :-)

Do we need anything to prove we are there for the drivers meeting or will they just believe me when I turn up at the entrance and try and blag my way in?

Archived