Entry Opens for the 2007 Event

Ellis

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, I reckon there be 20 by end of this weekend. I put my application in the post yesterday, the day I got the magazine.

I didn't want to end up on the reserve list like I did on the RBBR 06, where you wait for months not knowing whether you're going to do the event or not.

Be interesting to see what the post is like tomorrow... but for anyone that's shy out there... DON'T BE - We're well into double figures within two days !!!

Full details will be shown on the website over the weekend (once I've fully mastered what I need to do). I'm off to bed after a day of beer and curry ( can life be any better?? ) Not sure about emissions though :B

Keep posted...

ps. Most OTT entry so far - The Rodgers contingent from Derbyshire (Toby & Stuart) paying Special Delivery for their entry to arrive... Now that's commitment !!

Quoted from Charlie Can i stick down TBA for the car, as at the moment it looks like my current car might be a write off? I want to get one of those 50 places, but don't know what vehicle i'll be doing it in, on hte plus side i do know who my co-driver is.

Hi Charlie, as James said - yes that's fine... just put down the Spitfire details for the moment and then change it if necessary at a later date.

Sorry to hear about the accident mate - just looked at the pics, has the chassis been damaged then?? Doesn't look that bad on the face of it.

Quoted from TR7Nutter

ps. Most OTT entry so far - The Rodgers contingent from Derbyshire (Toby & Stuart) paying Special Delivery for their entry to arrive... Now that's commitment !!

Well, We just wanted to be SURE that our entry got there in time boss :D

Archived