Entry Opens for the 2007 Event

Ellis

Hi all

Today is the day... your magazines should be falling through the door today with all the details, but if you don't want to damage your mag, you can download the entry form on the Club Triumph Competition Website... http://club.triumph.org.uk/comps (Thanks James)

Don't hang around as I have a feeling entry will fill up quite quickly...

Cheers

Ellis ;)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quoted from MikeyB technicality?  I don't like the sound of that - I hope that no.1 is ok then?  What did I do to bu**er your's up Col?

Yours is fine Mike - Colin's was a fax and I need an original signature for the MSA.  Errrr I forgot, I do already have a No.1 - all will be revealed in the course of time, you're No.2.

Quoted from 32valves Just put my entry in the post. I guess I ought to get amove on with the preparation then .....

To nick a phrase from the great Hamster - "I've taxed worse..."

Look forward to the entry form dropping on the mat soon.  I think Dave the Postie is gonna be a busy boy over the next few days !!! ;D

Quoted from jcarruthers 267 individual visits to the 10CR website today alone... 24 to the entry page...

Kinda thinking Dave the Postie isn't gonna be that happy with Club triumph over the next few days !!!

Fantasic work getting the site up and running James - just tolet everyone know, James has been working over the last few weeks to get new website software working. It's still in basic mode at present, but we'll be able to bring you up to date info a lot quicker and details of all Comps News, so make sure you bookmark the comps site and visit regularly. Top man ;)

Archived