Entry Opens for the 2007 Event

Ellis

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neil,

I would not worry- Ellis is going to operate a Reserve list, I would expect approx. 10% of the 50 will drop out.

Be good to see a good couple of GT6s on the 10CR- so suitable for the mountains.

I am really surprised by the take up of places and I fully expect this 10CR to be the best yet.

I fully appreciate the position of organiser and I know that Ellis and team (Andy, Paul, Andy, Sarah and Andy why so many Andys?)) are working dammed hard to ensure that the event goes well.

Well done everyone for the support of the event so far.

Blimey that filled up fast - excellent! Looks like we have all the makings of another cracking adventure. Just need to sort out the car and a co-driver now :-)
Do we have things like SMS message diary / GPS coordinates on the web thingy and T shirts already on the agenda - these seem popular and worthwhile.

Jason, hows the engine rebuild going? I have not seen much update on that front on your blog. Get your finger out will you? If you are so busy working on the car then fair enough but at least take 5 mins to update us on your progress! Otherwise I may have to resort to doing some work in the office which, for me, and it being a day with a Y in it is just not on!!  :o

Neil

Quoted from davesideways Give me £2-2500 for a new bullit-proof 130HP 1300 cc, come by help me  rebuilt it once a year and sub me another 2 grand a year for rebuilds I'll gladly fit another Triumph engine  :)

Till then 170-180HP Rover engine will have to do...I'll give you a toot as we fly by :)

how many engine changes are you going to make on theway rover engine is crap from former mg rally team member fed up with changing the things

Martin has told me he wants to use the money he would spend on the event to improve the car and enter some PROPER rallies.

Whilst yes we'll miss you mate - good on yer for getting out there and giving it some !!!  Look forward to the progress reports. ;)

Archived