Entry Opens for the 2007 Event

Ellis

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised at the small number of big saloons that have entered the 10CR, these events are usually dominated by the big 'uns. Lots of GT6s though!!!!

No sidescreen TRs as well- shame as I cannot think of a more suitable car to drive when its warm in Europe.

Gotta say I am looking forward to the 10CR, should be fun. Shame that a few of the regulars are not taking part- The Johnsons, Martin R., AJP, Andy Mac.,Doug and Mary Crutchfield, Fred and Dave etc.

Quote:
Shame that a few of the regulars are not taking part- The Johnsons, Martin R., AJP, Andy Mac.,Doug and Mary Crutchfield, Fred and Dave etc.

But it's great that there's alot of new people taking part for the first time - good on you Ellis :)

Well as I spent far too much on the car last year and I need at least £2000 more plus multiple sets of tyres, spares etc it could be some time ::)

Low level rallies and tests such as the Little Devils should be on the cards tho.

Steady methodical car prep when more money is available comes first  - committing to events before the car is ready is not the way I am happy going.

During the 10CR weekend I will probably be found doing a "recce" of a rally I want to do - the "Tour of Flanders" on at that same weekend. By the time it's the next 10CR in 2009 I just might be competing

If not, I promise I will be in it in 2010 using BRP in 16valve form - unless I have crashed it on the Manx one month before :o

As I have said before, there are places available in the non paid service crew ;D

Quoted from Raider ... the non paid service crew ;D

But does it include travel expenses, costs of booze, accomodation and food  ;D

Quoted from Raider ... During the 10CR weekend I will probably be found doing a "recce" of a rally I want to do - the "Tour of Flanders"

So we'll see you at the BBQ in Rolduc at the end of the 10CR2007  ;)

Quote:
But does it include travel expenses, costs of booze, accomodation and food 

What do you think :P

Quote:
So we'll see you at the BBQ in Rolduc at the end of the 10CR2007 

Now, there's a thought :)  I'll bear it in mind when I make some plans

• 3 weeks later...

Quoted from beans
Was that due to the spelling mistakes ... edtied now  :B

Still not recovered from the Belgium beers I can see. Spelling is still just as bad  :P

As for the co driver swap, yes please! Not sure if McJim is gay enough to take place in a DHC TR7......  though he wears a skirt sometimes. (or kilt or whatever it's called..)

All this "gay" talk must have Tim worried.

However he has no need to fear, for my family motto is "Never leave your friends behind!"

By the way - "Gay" - "TR7".

Glad I'm not sharing a tent with Beans, then! ;)

Another by the way - been a bit busy lately so not on the Forum so much these days.

Also in the middle of buying and selling houses at the moment.

Hopefully, shortly moving into "McJim Manor".

Big plus point - it has a double garage! ;D

McJim.

Archived