Club window sticker

Paula

Quoted from Wilfrid
The only problem I have is getting more members to display those useful Club Triumph sun visor stickers, especially useful recently when the sun is in your eyes below the visor. They are available from the Club Shop - come on now, you know you want one!

do`s that go for non-members (me) but long time owner/user of triumphs  

Quoted from richard w
The windscreen sticker (sun visor) is transparent blue with CLUB TRIUMPH in white - highly recommended, especially if you don't want Derek giving your car dirty looks!  The small sticker is white - or at least mine is

NO WONDER! I've been trying to split the white backing off!
I was just about to send it off to the hadron collider in switzerland so they could have a go!

Quoted from Paula

NO WONDER! I've been trying to split the white backing off!
I was just about to send it off to the hadron collider in switzerland so they could have a go!

Go on, you should be fine with a sharp Stanley knife - surely you don't need all those fingers!

Sorry haven't got a metal grill badge.  Tee shirt and mug are optional, sun visor is compulsory I think    CT tattoo I'll leave to your discretion ( and where you have it done!   )