Let's see some pics of the cars that are being used for this years RBRR...don't be shy!

My previous 2 RBRRs were in my Dolomite Sprint that has now been sold so I needed a new car for this time. 

Purchased for the event this year. We have added an overdrive gearbox but otherwise totally standard apart from the wheels. Driven 360 miles home from Scotland on the day of purchase so its had a bit of a test already. 

PPO657M.jpg

Edited by Covcourier
  • Like 5

Team Spotlight (Entries 18, 101 & 140) finally managed to get all three cars together for the first time at the drivers meeting on Saturday. (We live in Essex, Hertfordshire and Worcestershire, so its not been easy with Covid restrictions)

We met at a cafe in Banbury for breakfast first then travelled in convoy to Gaydon. I have to say, a convoy of three Mk1's running together certainly got some looks on the M40. Roll on Friday 1st! 

20210918_102819.jpg

• Like 5

We had a great servicing day on Tommy this weekend. 

ALL oil levels checked, trunions oiled too, glove box finally opened (it's been locked for 10 years!), the horn button now has a holder (the central steering wheel will work one day!), tyre pressures done and fuel filter changed.

He seems to be running well and Team Fairy are getting excited!

Ziggy is also turning into a good garage dog 😉

IMG-20210920-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20210920-WA0002.jpg

• Like 5