Border Raiders 2023

John Bell1

Any ideas about which weekend yet?

I ask since I´m contemplating doing C2C in my German registered TR6 and then using it in Wales for a couple of weeks and then locking it away in Northern England until early August and doing Border Raiders as well (and another stint in Wales) before driving it back over here.

Looking forward to a TRIUMPHant 2023!

John

• 1 month later...
The Border Raiders 2023 run will be on the 5th & 6th August. This year will be the 10th anniversary of the run so we hope to incorporate some of that first runs route in this one. We have secured a nice hotel in Hexham for the Saturday night halt and we have 30 rooms reserved on a bed, breakfast and evening meal deal. As soon as we’ve finalised the start and finish points we’ll open up the entries, this should be done in the next couple of weeks. If you’d like to get on the list let me know and I’ll send you the entry forms to you.
More details to follow soon, watch this space!

Chris
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

We have completed quite a bit of organisation already on this year`s event and well ahead on any previous years. It will be a special event of a decade of cracking runs, from  first, inaugural run of The BR  . The Saturday overnight stop hotel  will have more facilities for you to enjoy,. and if you feel like a bit of exercise, before or after dinner, bring along your lycra and swim gear! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...