28th RBRR Announcement and Opening for Entry Date

8 minutes ago, ferny said:

It appears the main entrant has to buy a ticket which activates the team, then team members can buy their entry? 

Or did I just get in too quickly before everything in its entirety went live?

Main entrant has to purchase the whole entry, sorry.

Blimey,

Rushed off the plane into the Airport lounge

Got a glass of wine, fired up the laptop, log into Club triumph, waited for the magic pip, no products of your choice, no products etc, 1900... clicked again, Yes Im in, go through the registration, check my entry number... 80! 80! imagine the 79 others clicking almost simultaneously! well done webmaster, wherever you are!

Well the SX has some scores to settle. roll on october, here we come!

D

• Like 1

Just go back in and add another team member. Basically you buy a team member at a time - you should load each one into your online shopping cart then check out. But you can do it retrospectively - just don't sit there with half an entry because that's not valid.

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

Main entrant has to purchase the whole entry, sorry.

Cool.

When I clicked there was one option to buy an entry. I checked afterwards and options to buy team members were now available. 

On my phone it was 18:59 when i did my init entry so I wasn't sure if I slipped into a crack. I went from Team 17 to 19 in this period. Just making you aware in case it becomes relevant in the future. 👍

2 minutes ago, Stuart Wilson said:

How do you do that?

I didn't see anywhere to add co-drivers 

Is my entry still valid?

How do I now add second driver and payment?

go back into the shop, click on the RBRR icon again and then select the crewe member one icon and fill in your co drivers details then pay another £100

Regards

Bruce

3 minutes ago, ferny said:

On my phone it was 18:59 when i did my init entry so I wasn't sure if I slipped into a crack. I went from Team 17 to 19 in this period. Just making you aware in case it becomes relevant in the future. 👍

We slipped from No. 19 to No. 21 but I've already noticed that there's two "Tracy Island" entries.

A wee bit of fettling will sort it all out.

Didn't get the "coveted" first place after the charity winning crews but since we've done it for the last 2 RBRR's, then time for someone else.

I mean, how many Christmas sausage roll No. 1 hits can you have?

Jim.