Massive thanks to Chris and the Team

coventry kid

Can I just say huge thanks to Chris and the team for organising this weekend's Coast to Coast. In the absence of a roadworthy Triumph at the moment, I was invited to join Stewart Marsden as co-driver. Amazing scenery and route, good company, nice dinner and breakfast, and altogether over 800 miles in the Dolomite Sprint.

Thanks to all involved. Roll on the RBRR (and a car to do it in!)

Quoted from Hogie4A-

I echo the above posts.

A very well organised event.

I  was not amused by the atmospheric moisture and lighting effects around Llanberis.

Did we get wet - yes.

Excellent event - well done.

Roger

You should have delayed your departure from the track like we did!  Saw the lightning ahead of us but didn't get any rain - good job too, would have been dreadful in the saloons! 

Did have a really good drive though ☺

Many thanks to Chris and the team for a great event. Also thanks to Co-Driver Dave Maton for his good company and providing us with a laugh by bringing chocolate on the hottest day of the year so far! (Drink of Snickers anyone?)

Thanks to running mates of Richard Warr and Enzo who also provided many laughs. Both Mk1's did well and we cant wait to do it again next year

Thanks from me to... well organised and great fun very good value too . 

Only one hub nut to tighten and my little Herald performed brilliantly.  Picked up a bumper on the way back for the Spitfire too.

Need some more heralds and vitesses next time