I'd just like to second Roger's good luck wishes. If I ever manage to get the finger out and get the Saloon sorted I'll be there.

My wife and I will be loitering at Conon Bridge on Saturday so our paths might cross briefly there. We'll be the slightly overweight middle-aged couple being really nosey about your cars  :X  ;D

391 wrote:
Thanks for all the good luck wishes and good luck too to all the other entrants.

Car no. 58 is loaded and ready to roll to two nervous first timers! :)

No comments about my long grass please-the car has taken priority!!! ;)

Grass, what grass, you could have done that tiny dent in the os front wing Radders ;D

962 wrote:

Grass, what grass, you could have done that tiny dent in the os front wing Radders ;D

See, now I'd love to tell you all that that dent was done at high speed in a Rally, but the truth is that it was caused when the car fell of the axle stands and into next doors back wall!!!! ;D

RumPith wrote:
(I've been eying up a rather nice ex-heartbeat Mk1 2000 on eBay which would do very nicely for 2012 RBRR...) ;-)

I was told about that one.

I'm not really a fan of the mk1 but it looks tidy.  However in the close up photo, the sill looks a bit lumpy where the shiny trim should be................

Archived