391 wrote:

So is that going to be another big saloon on the 10CR then??? :)

I hope so! Just need to sort out the car and people to do it with. That's the dream, anyway. I really want to do it in something with a straight six even if another team offers me a place and mine's the back-up.

ferny wrote:

I hope so! Just need to sort out the car and people to do it with. That's the dream, anyway. I really want to do it in something with a straight six even if another team offers me a place and mine's the back-up.

Watch this space then! I'm going to book it but don't have a co driver lined up yet!  :)

391 wrote:

Watch this space then! I'm going to book it but don't have a co driver lined up yet!  :)

What about me you cheeky git!!!!

Just because I haven't got the balls to ask my wife yet doesn't mean I don't want to co-drive for you.

Cheers,

Floyd.

391 wrote:
Ask her then Floyd!

I dare ya so soon after the RBRR!  ;D

She's firing members of staff today, so in the interest of not being one of them I won't ask tonight.
I'm sure it won't be a problem but I just have to convince her that it's her idea that I do it and not mine, any suggestions?

yeah easy, tell her you entered her for a competition to be a co-driver on an international driving event, and that she won, but you didn't realise that it was with me as the driver!

Then she'll say 'Im not bloody going with him-you go instead!' Easy!  :)

By the way Floyd, take no notice of Scrapman, I thought your navigating on the 3 counties rally was fine.......

It would have been nicer if we were going through the same 3 counties as everyone else, but you can't have everything!  ;D

• 3 weeks later...

I think the CT web site is slightly out of date :)

"The time has finally arrived... Entry for the 2009 Club Triumph Ten Countries Run is officially open. Please see your latest Club Torque for full details and entry form or download from the ENTER page on this website. "

Archived