RBRR 2018 IMPORTANT NOTICE

Quoted from Tim Hunt
You cheeky s*d Andy. So you think it was a remarkable achievement that I managed to work out how to get an entry in at my age!

Tim

Ignore these youngsters Tim, trouble makers that they are .......

As another septuagenarian I managed to make our (brother Phil and myself) entry OK - and I was one of those silly enough to try at 7.00pm!  
Yes it did go slow and yes I did get annoyed and yes I do have a little less hair now   But we are in!

MUT

Oh and brilliant job for all those who put in the work done to get the new website done and the entry system sorted on line.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It even worked from here, Offshore Egypt using a satellite up link that goes first to Gooney Hill then via land lines back to Cairo and then to some mickey mouse outfit in the States that does the webfiltering and censorship  for the company I work for before being let loose in the Wild internetty side of things. That is until I had to make the payment, for which I came not prepared (did not bring my card reader) and it then dropped out.

But thanks to CT members who volunteered to cough up the cash up front for me, without me asking, just because they wanted to help my entry is in!
Now try to find another Club that does this. Makes me feel warm...

Dirk

Quoted from 13029
Hello Alex yes have checked junk mail - get messages from this site but nothing for new one - also if I want to get into my membership section on this site is it same sign in as forum details because that doesnt work either  

Sorry Andrew , I don’t know the answer to that.
I just found when I tried to access new site I had to reset my password( mine wasn’t long enough) and the email went in my junk file.
Good luck

Are you on hotmail? I know there are problems with emails going to hotmail addresses, because that's what happened to me too. I pm'd Keith and next thing I knew it was all sorted out.

I'd like to add my thanks to everyone concerned, but especially Keith and Jason who must have been flat out working on this. We'll done all.  

Entry achieved, thanks to the team.  As a Forum rookie, started checking that we could access the old Triumph Torque and “My membership” last week and was greatly helped by a very patient Tony Pulis and also Keith Bennett.  Saw the link provided to the new site.  Access was eventually sorted and on Friday evening completed my entry at 8.05pm, having been timed out of the first attempt.  The effort you have all put into this over many night and day hours must have been considerable.
I am a fine one to talk about preparation (car not proved for the 10CR) but in this case it paid dividends, not that I had much hair to lose in the first place.  
Our congrats and thanks to everybody involved.

Quoted from Tim Hunt
Steve, I received a 'Club Triumph Order Confirmation' email with an order reference number shortly after putting in my entry. I interpreted that as confirmation that my payment had gone through.

Tim

Tim ive received nothing but then i am on hotmail 😲

Yes the site was a bit slow at working but it worked considering the amount of "traffic" it will have had. Couple of times my screen timed out so just refreshed and carried on. Yes it took a while but I'm in.

Should say a big well done and thank you to all the club officials who have got this up and running, with what I can see only a few problems

I'm sorry if my rant came over as insulting. It was not intended as such.  It was very frustrated comments after spending hours trying to find a solution to the problem of navigating the site.

Thanks to the notes posted I have now managed to get an entry in and now appear as a Reserve as team 141.  I assume that if others above drop out we will move up and be asked for entry fees?

I appreciate the organisers efforts in organisiing, and in no way wish that my comments will be judged as insulting - I'm just not that type of person.

Quoted from 13023
Thanks to the notes posted I have now managed to get an entry in and now appear as a Reserve as team 141. .

Malcolm, do not rely on it being a reserve entry, it will already be live, just Jason hasn't got that far down the list cleaning up the entries, so go and get prepping the car!!!

Quoted from Jason
You may see some status changes as we work through the list. If you were on the phantom reserve list please do the following;
  • Sign in to https://clubtriumph.ltd
  • Go to you profile page, then go to the event entry.
  • Go to 'settings' then 'edit entry details'
  • Go through and check / amend your entry and you will be taken to the payment screen at the end
  • Once completed, you will then become submitted like everyone.

Have done this - still shown as 'reserve' and not had a confirmation email. Neither was I asked for any payment information - is that to do with being 'reserve'?