RBRR 2018 IMPORTANT NOTICE

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quoted from mole42
I remember RBRR when it was just a fun bash around the island in a Triumph.

It still is, that's the only reason I still do it after more than 3 decades. Just because there are so many teams that doesn't mean you can't still do your own thing to a large extent and just have fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder for potential RBRR entrants to make sure that your account is linked to your Club membership. You must be a member to enter and the system needs to know that.

If you have used your existing account from the old website this should have happened automatically.

If you have created a new account here then you need to go to 'settings' on your profile and use the option to access your member details.

Please bear in mind that data on here has been imported from the old site so may be out of sync and out of date. This is a real headache but hopefully not for much longer.

Keith

Quoted from Keith-

Just a reminder for potential RBRR entrants to make sure that your account is linked to your Club membership. You must be a member to enter and the system needs to know that.

If you have used your existing account from the old website this should have happened automatically.

If you have created a new account here then you need to go to 'settings' on your profile and use the option to access your member details.

Please bear in mind that data on here has been imported from the old site so may be out of sync and out of date. This is a real headache but hopefully not for much longer.

Keith

When I first tried to write this I could not find anyway to write script into the message - no 'New Reply' option and only use of the 'Quote' button produced something - Keith's message as above but again no option to input text.

Eventually found my first attempt to do a 'Quote' reply to Keith had been saved so clicked on the 'Edit' button and here we are.

So Question.  If you want to reply to a thread where is the 'New Reply' button!

Then the real purpose of this reply.

I am entering with my brother Phil who is not on the Forum but a CT member.  Will his details be available when I put his name and membership number in when I make our entry.

MUT