Start the clock...48 weeks to go

3020 wrote:
There were  indeed fewer ..only 16..but no ,no campsite..a hotel in Nice on the sat night .the car park of which looked like a rally service stop on the sun morn.....the rest was driving...more akin the RBRR

We used 2 campsites in 2005. Well 1 campsite in what turned out to be the Ar*e end of Italy, and someones back garden in Holland.

And a field nearby.

Cheers

Colin

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

796 wrote:
Mr Jim McJim, Rab C  would be proud of ye,
And I note the other bottle at yer feet awaiting downage. ;) ;)

M

Strangely enough, I found yet another bottle in the car yesterday.

Must have got stuck solid under a seat and rolled out under my boss's feet as I was giving him a lift.

My lacklustre reputation at work just took another knock.

Thanks everybody.

I'm now thought of as the office binge drinker.

My name is Jim and I'm NOT a Lambrini drinker.

I keep saying it but no one believes me.

Thanks Theo, for dispelling the rumour that I like Lambrini. :P

Jim.

PS  No one's mentioned Raider's obvious attraction to Lambrini and he's from the North.

Just trying to be helpful by pointing that out. :)

I can understand the photo.  Notice the caps are still on the bottle's !   However where are the rest of the bottles ?  I know I saw at least 30 when I passed the stop !    Now if that had been BEER, I would have stolen it all to drink back at the Plough !   NO I DON'T SHARE !

Goody wrote:
I can understand the photo.  Notice the caps are still on the bottle's !   However where are the rest of the bottles ?  I know I saw at least 30 when I passed the stop !    Now if that had been BEER, I would have stolen it all to drink back at the Plough !   NO I DON'T SHARE !

....noticed that at the Alla Rocca Hotel..... ;D

Goody wrote:

....noticed that at the Alla Rocca Hotel..... ;D

Just had a chat with Keith:  He will get the clock up and running soon, It's on his to do list.  I do not have that kind of power.

Ah, just who got to Tebay first?

Heard form Steve Povey, he has sent his entry in!

The Hotel, me thinks that was what the guy who hit the wall was after, MY BEER!   He just missed Pete, Ash and me!