Tim, Jason and the rest of the orginezers. Thank You, Thank You.  Now almost all of my friends are in.  Next time you all see each outher have a Brew on Me.  See Carl and get the Beer money from my bank.  All here owe all of you Big Time!  Yes I too would walk a mile for the Cake's!  

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to hear that Toledoman will be continuing the tradition of RBRR entry with LCG. Dave, you wont regret it! Just make sure you get a relay in the main beam circuitry. You dont want the lights going off at speed mid Wales, I promise you!

With 120 entries, surely we can get to 60k of funds raised? Its not a big ask - an average of five hundred per team. With a bit more time and motivation this time, we are going to try to beat our record, and I get the impression that RNLI will be a lot more supportive than some charities previously. Really going to push the boat out on this one. Ahem..

I'll be processing the next 20 entries over the weekend and will get your confirmation letters, charity packs and boats in the post for Monday. Those who haven't paid, I will be asking for money but I won't chase until the New Year :-)

Right, job done. The RBRR Site News is up to date with the full 120 strong Running List and the new 121 to 128 Reserve List. Entry packs have been sent out and the cheques will be banked. If you're on the Reserve List I WILL NOT bank your cheque until you make it onto the Running List.

I've emailled all the current Reserve List.

Anyone who's details are incomplete or wrong on the RBRR site, please let me know and I will update.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived