• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Hunt/Howard Pryor entry 17. same team as shown at the finish of the 2009 10CR. You would think we would look a bit happier having just returned to The Plough after 2,450 miles without even opening the tool kit.  The car needs no work, could head for J o' G right now. this RBRR will be my 20th start on the event in this car but unfortunately it cannot be more than my 18th finish. However, I have completed every one  since and including 1984.

Tim

Entry # 25, Team DollyRoo.  My Dolly has finished 2 RBRR's 08 & 10 and the last 3 10CR's.  This will be my 5th RBRR.  Plan is for Clive Senior (Cliffyhanger) as co-driver and a open space for a 3rd.  
DollyRoo's 2L TR7 engine.  

NO, above is NOT a picture of my car after Ferny drove it!

JohnD wrote:

Er, Phillippe, or was it Michel driving?
Any of us Brits might be forgiven for driving on the left - even your compatriots behind have remembered!

BIG smiley!
John

I (Michel) will be on the left side of the car, in front of the wheel! Philippe will be my eyes for overtaking...

For this picture, I was training already to drive on the wrong side of the road.... :)

Raider wrote:

I like this picture alot too - look forward to seeing you but it won't be as warm or sunny at my marshalling post at Tebay :)

This picture were shooted last February while i was marshalling too!! Clear but chilly weather...

Until now, I used to rent UK cars, It will be the first time I drive my own car in UK.
Then this time I will not think the wheel has been stolen when I open the "driver's" door!