Show your entered car!

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/02/2023 at 18:32, Covcourier said:

Team 18 have registered for the event with an 82 Acclaim Auto but I also have a 2.5pi as back up although that is likely to be sold before the event. 

64731C08-3E74-47EA-84E8-16BAEB1DD1A8.thumb.jpeg.fbf4418157b7faaf70b6046586055241.jpeg

if yours is the youngest, and if the sx does make it, we should photo op them together!

• Like 1

On 16/02/2023 at 18:52, Alex said:

Everyone needs something to aim for. 
11 years today mine passed its mot for the first time in about 6 years after a body restoration….. it did the rbrr in October 2012

Thanks Alex, there is hope for us 🤞

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, I can finally add ours as we have just come off the Reserve List! 

This is 'Buttercup', name given by the original first owner who sadly passed away soon after her husband bought her the car, she was then stored for 39 years in a dry garage and was also Ziebarted. We got her as second owners and last time she was taxed was 1983. 

Total mileage when we got her last August was 6420 miles, just passed the 8000 miles today.

We have the original hard top as well and will see what the weather is like by then to see if we go with Soft or Hard top! 

20230409_180304437_iOS.jpg

20230319_145522450_iOS.jpg

Edited by Buttercup
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, mole42 said:

Team “Nuala Dowie Memorial” have got an entry. Now I need to finish the car and find a suitable Co-driver.

Be good to see you again Richard.

Poignant team name.

Nuala would appreciate it.

Jim.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning everyone, I would like to enter this years RBRR following the email yesterday with addition spaces available. I’ve tried using the club shop entry button but showing ‘nothing matching your request’….blurb still shows entries at 125 so not increased to 135 as per email yesterday. Any ideas how or who to contact to get onboard?

Many thanks,

Richard Clough 

9 hours ago, Richard Clough said:

Good morning everyone, I would like to enter this years RBRR following the email yesterday with addition spaces available. I’ve tried using the club shop entry button but showing ‘nothing matching your request’….blurb still shows entries at 125 so not increased to 135 as per email yesterday. Any ideas how or who to contact to get onboard?

Many thanks,

Richard Clough 

Apologies, we are looking into what the issue is. I will be in contact once resolved.

Now fixed

If you decide to take the GT6 you might not be the only 1967 red mk1 on the event as the stag has developed a thirst for coolant and the oil cap is looking very milky😫so it’s probably going to be easier for me to fix the o/d on my GT6 and use that rather than to sort the stag.

IMG_2963.jpeg

• Like 1