10CR '11 Who's got what left to do ?

32valves

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just in case anyone else has the same problem I had with the itinerary files which Ellis sent out yesterday, the attachment was apparently missing when the e-mail was downloaded into Outlook Express. For some peculiar reason it was there, when I went on to my e-mail server, as a zip file (which is not how Ellis sent it) and was not showing properly with the paper clip symbol but only as a greyed out file at the very bottom of the mail. Still didn't show at all anywhere on version in OE - wierd!

Sprint just sailed through the MOT so now it's on to the dozen or so little jobs to finish off. Carb spacers a priority then new lower steering coupling, oil change and tune-up. New starter motor at the weekend and if there's time re-wire the headlights through relays else I'll be packing a couple of indicator stalks.

GT6_User_and_Abuser wrote:
I have this image of mikey on a skate board, clinging to the car with welder in hand trying to keep it together en route  ;D

still more welding to do but mot booked for fri pm

oh how i love a challenge!

:-/

MikeyB wrote:

still more welding to do but mot booked for fri pm

oh how i love a challenge!

:-/

Having stopped for a quick look-see last night, I have no fears that Mr Bishops Stag won't be finished and on the ferry in a weeks time.

Most important to this is that he purchased a cheap flight and sent Ivi and the sprog on holiday for 2 weeks, so he has 6 days uninterupted garage time ahead of him.

I am sure he is telling her how much he is missing her every day... above teh noise of teh welder and the angle grinder :-)

Archived